Evaluation regarding the total results of academic and cognitive tasks of students
Successes of educational and activity that is cognitive of students are described as quantitative and qualitative indicators expressed and recorded by the evaluation.
Assessment of real information – definitions and expressions in conditional units (points), as well as in evaluative judgments regarding the trained teacher of real information, skills and abilities of students according to certain requirements for the curriculum.
Concept of requirements for evaluating the link between intellectual task of pupils
In modern pedagogy of twelfth grade you can find different methods to the meaning of criteria for evaluating the outcomes of cognitive activity of pupils. Some experts propose for the thing of assessment to use the structural aspects of academic tasks, specifically:
- Content component – the total amount of information about the item of study (according to curricula, state standards). When evaluating listed here characteristics of knowledge to be analyzed: completeness, correctness, logic, awareness (understanding, the distinction involving the main plus the additional); verbalization, this is certainly verbalization (interpretation, description); capacity to apply knowledge, etc.
- Operational-organizational component – the power for the student to find the methods of action in relation to the curriculum regarding the discipline that is evaluatedsubstantive actions); individual mental traits, ie ability to compare, abstract, classify, generalize, etc. (psychological actions); skills to analyze, plan, organize, get a handle on the procedure together with outcomes of the job, basic activity (basic educational actions). The analysis, along with the correctness, independency associated with performance when it comes to novelty ( by the model, similar, fairly brand new), may also be become analyzed. understanding and design that is verbal reproduction (translation), description, application in conditions of novelty, etc.
- Psychological and motivational component – attitude to review (indifferent, maybe not enough positive, interested, expressive, good).
These traits may be taken as being a foundation for determining the amount of academic success, basic requirements because of their assessment and appropriate assessments (in points).
Other criteria for assessment student’s success
The requirements for assessment may be also:
- character of assimilation of already known knowledge (degree of awareness, durability of memory, amount, completeness and accuracy of knowledge);
- The quality of knowledge discovered by the learning pupil, the logic of reasoning, the argumentation, the sequence and freedom of this presentation, the tradition of message;
- degree of mastering already known methods of task, abilities and abilities of application of this acquired knowledge in training;
- mastering the knowledge of creative task;
- quality associated with the work (external design, the pace of execution, diligence, etc.).
Some teachers think about the degree of knowledge to function as the main criterion for assessment:
- reproductive (knowledge is consciously perceived, fixed in memory and reproducible information that is objective topics of cognition);
- reconstructive (knowledge is manifested into the willingness and cap ability associated with the student to make use of them in similar, standard or variational conditions);
- creative (students can effortlessly use knowledge and assimilated means of acting in non-typical circumstances).
Today, many educators are developing their own method of evaluating pupils’ knowledge eliteessaywriters.com/admission-essay-writing-service, skills and abilities. Into the opinion of a few of them, the assessment must be on the basis of the content and amount of mistakes produced by the pupil. They argue their standpoint that in some activities a performance without errors and shortcomings is calculated by the number that is maximum of, and for the errors which are made, the score is paid down (gymnastics, acrobatics, figure skating, etc.). Continuing from such recommendations, some scholars contemplate it expedient to take specific assessment mistakes and defects in dental responses and written works well with the evaluation criterion. It’s important to elaborate norms of assessments, that is, to determine the wide range of errors and defects that correspond to a specific assessment. Criteria and norms of assessments should really be developed for every educational discipline, therefore, the necessity for any universal, generalized assessment requirements vanishes.